Under § 61-3-431, MCA special mobile decals are available to people who own, lease, or rent special mobile equipment that must occasionally be moved on the highways, such as a fertilizer spreader or ditch-digging equipment.

How to Apply for and Renew a Special Mobile Equipment Decal

  1. Apply in person through your County Treasurer’s office.
  2. Pay all applicable fees.