Get that "hog" on the road!

A motorcycle endorsement is required to operate motorcycles or motor scooters.

Written and driving tests are required. Schedule the written test first, pass it, then schedule your road test.

Do you have an MSF Certification from another state??

You must fill out a Motorcycle Skills Waiver Application (21-1304) and mail it to the MVD headquarters office in Helena. Once the waiver has been approved, you can schedule a written test (if needed) or add the motorcycle endorsement to your license.